Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's been awhile!

Well it's been awhile since I have been on here updating you all....sorry!! lol. You know how life is, somedays I never know whether I'm coming or going BUT even with that being said I'm a wife, and a mom and I LOVE IT ALL! I think since I last updated we were moving in with my mom and driving back and forth. It's been hard...ok it's been VERY hard....but we are strong and know that in a matter of time things will be back to the normal life we once knew. We are working on our old home to get it ready to either rent or sell while the contractors are supposed to be working on the "fire house" as my hubby and oldest son call it lol. I'm hoping to get things finished up at that house in the summer and make a final decision on what to do with it. I'm ready to be debt free! We need a bigger vehicle and a bigger house....both ofcourse are costly! So I have been working hard on my bow biz and trying to get bills paid off with the hopes of in a year being somewhere permanent that we can call our forever home! I am at the point in my life where I really need that stability. I thought I had it with the house that caught fire, but every time I go in there anymore I just break down. I don't think I could ever go back there and live....it is just not the same. I miss it and I drive by daily while I'm wasting time waiting on the kids to get out of school. Eventhough it hurts now, we had some awesome memories there and that's where we brought Kaeson home to...so that will always be special. I keep praying that God will show us the path He wants us to be walking. I feel we are getting a little further in that path and I know there is a light at the end of the path.....it might be miles and miles away but I know it's there. I thank God daily for the strength to make another day, and be the mom that my children need me to be. We have grown alot as a family over the past couple of months and it's been amazing.

On another note, I guess you could say I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up....been thinking about the photography road still and I want to explore that option. I also enjoy poetry and of course I want to expand on my bow business someday. I know all of that will fall into place, no worries lol. I can stay a kid a little longer I guess :) *WINK*

I am looking forward to this summer which is odd for me lol. I am planning on getting the older three into alot of things so they stay busy this time. Last summer was miserable!! Then while the older three are involved in things it'll just be Kaeson and I and we can have some fun! I would love to get prepared for a fall craft show. I have wanted to do that for years but something kept coming up like having a baby and well let's just say I didn't feel like doing it lol!

Well I must go now....I blabbed enough for now. The baby is upset and it's time for some carrots and applesauce....yummmm lol. Thanks for following me! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment