Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's A Whole New Start...

So today we finished packing up and we checked out of the hotel...when I saw the bill I couldn't believe how costly it is staying there but hey it was "home" for awhile and did us good. I was just thankful it wasn't coming out of our pocket lol!!

It's very strange not to have a place to go everyday that has all our things and where it can just be us. Living with my mom will be ok though, 7 people in a house will be interresting to say the least but hey it will give us alot of "family time" opportunities which we all enjoy. I'm working on getting my bow business back up and going. It's depressing to go in the house and see all my supplies and wonder if they can be saved....I am going to try though. So we'll see...I have a few things on order to get me by and keep me afloat which makes me feel good. I miss it alot!

So as of now, we are battling the insurance company. The quote they gave us for the structure replacement/cleaning is so far under it's not funny. We haven't even seen the quote for our contents yet which scares the heck out of us to actually see it..we know it's going to be bad. We have to replace our refrigerator, stove, dryer, washer, and our brand new furniture and lamps we just purchased back in June...not to mention all the smaller things that were damaged either by fire or by smoke/soot damage. So if you are a person who prays, please keep us in your prayers as far as strength to keep going daily and accept what God has instore for us. Eventhough we may not understand why all of this happened, it did and we have to move on. I keep telling myself that and I know sometime I'll actually believe it...

Tonight will be our first night at my moms. We have to stop by the storage locker and get enough stuff to last us the weekend and not to mention grab all our dirty laundry so I can do about 40 loads of it lol. I miss my washer...never thought I'd say that but I washed every other day in order to keep up with 6 peoples laundry and I must say it was a good system. Now it's a struggle having clean clothes daily. So I better go for now, it's about time for me to go get Peyt. I am going to enjoy this weekend with the kids and mom....I hope to be outside as my kiddos miss it so much. Talk to everyone soon! Have a fabulous evening and hug your loved ones and take a moment to thank God for all your possessions...large and small. PEACE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment